We take the protection of your personal data very seriously.
We treat your personal data confidentially and observe the requirements of the applicable data protection law, especially the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Below we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of our website www.boesling.com (hereinafter the “website”). We would like to explain to you which personal data we collect in the context of your use, how and for what purposes we process this data and which rights you have in this context. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
In particular, this includes your name, your address and your e-mail address.
The controller for all data collected and processed within the scope of using the website is
boesling IP Attorneys PartG mbB
Große Elbstraße 86
Phone: + 49 40 5247624-0
Fax: + 49 40 5247624-25
2. Collection and processing of personal data when using our website
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. The provision of personal data is neither required by law nor by contract. If you do not provide us with personal data, you may not be able to use individual functionalities of this website. Otherwise there will be no consequences for you due to non-provision.
Each time you access our website, so-called connection data is automatically transferred to us or to our webspace provider (1&1 Internet SE, based in Montabaur, Germany). These connection data include:
- the IP-address (Internet-Protocol-Address) of the respective user,
- the date and the time of the request,
- the referrer URL,
- device numbers such as UDID (Unique Device Identifier) and comparable device numbers, device, information (e.g. device type) and
- the browser type/ version.
These connection data are not used to draw conclusions about the user’s identity or are combined with data from other data sources but serve to provide the website. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR.
The data mentioned will be processed to ensure a smooth connection to the website by us or our webspace provider, to evaluate system security and stability as well as other administrative purposes.
3. Data security
The personal data processed by us will be treated confidentially and protected by suitable technical and organizational precautions against loss and changes as well as unauthorized access by third parties. We use „Secure Socket Layer“ to ensure that your personal data is protected according to current standards.
4. Data transfer to third parties
Personal data provided to us will be treated confidentially. Therefore, personal data will not be sold, distributed, transferred to third parties for a fee or used commercially in any other way, but may only be passed on to our relevant service providers in accordance with this data protection policy.
5. Duration for which personal data are stored
Your personal data will be deleted by us as soon as they are no longer necessary for the aforementioned purposes of processing, in the event of an objection if there are no opposing grounds of us worthy of protection or in the event of a revocation if there remains no other legal basis for data processing. In certain cases, e.g. if there is a legal obligation to store your personal data, however, they are not deleted immediately, but initially blocked.
6. Your rights
Within the framework of legal requirements, you can exercise the following rights:
- confirmation whether personal data concerning you is processed by us
- access to these data and the circumstances of the processing
- correction if data is incorrect.
- erasure, insofar as there is no justification and no obligation to keep the data (any more) for the processing
- restriction of processing in special cases provided for by law.
- objection in the case of data processing on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR
- transmission of your personal data – if you have provided it – to you or a third party in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, with the consequence that the processing of your personal data will become inadmissible for the future. However, this does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
Please address your specific request in writing or by e-mail, with a clear possibility of identifying yourself to:
Finally, we would like to draw your attention to your right of appeal to the supervising authority.
7. Links to other websites
8. No automated individual decision-making
We don’t use your personal data for automated individual decisions.